Equipped with a 312.2CC liquid cooled, single cylinder engine, jointly developed by TVS and BMW Motorrad, the Apache RR310 has been making waves ever since its launch in 2017. A top-of-the-range sports bike under 3 lakh, the TVS Apache RR310 has been designed to be the ultimate machine on the tracks, born from TVS Motor’s 40 years of engineering prowess and expertise based on a rich racing heritage.
In its latest upgrade, the TVS Apache RR310 has managed to raise the bar, creating a new technological benchmark in the industry, introducing many segment-first features and strengthening its position as one of the most preferred performance bike in India.
A Top Notch, Future-Ready Sports Bike
Some of the key features that help make the Apache RR310 the best bike under 3 lakh today include:
● Multi-Information Race Computer: The 5” TFT Multi-information display is controlled by toggle cubes that assets your race machine’s technological superiority with dedicated interface and graphics four unique ride modes.
● Ride Modes: The bike has four ride modes, namely Urban, Rain, Sport, and Track, which allow the rider to choose a suitable driving style based on the current riding conditions.
● Throttle-by-Wire Technology: A simple flick of the wrist is enough to coerce the bike to perform with precision on the track, thanks to its state-of-the-art Electronic Throttle Control (ETC), with Electronic Throttle Grip, Electronic Throttle Body (ETB), and Electronic Control Unit (ECU).
● SmartXonnect - the system links your smartphone to your race machine and displays in–depth post ride analysis and race telemetry including gear shifts, G-force, best lap time and turn-by-turn navigation.
● Glide Through Technology Plus:Available in the Urban and Rain riding modes, GTT+ allows the rider to put the bike in motion by slowly releasing the clutch lever. Not requiring a throttle, GTT+ helps eliminate the need to synchronise the clutch and throttle levers, avoiding issues like stalling.
● Intelligent Features - The intelligent, advanced cluster features a dynamic rev limit indicator that helps enhance the safety quotient and the engine performance of the bike by providing alerts to the rider based on rev limits. Also, a day trip meter helps the rider keep track of their daily ride statistics. Lastly, the handlebars come with control cubes that allow the rider to switch between ride modes as well as to navigate the Multi-Information Race Computer.
An Imposing Design Language
Taking inspiration from the shark, a deadly predator, the Apache RR310 has been designed with a ready-to-attack silhouette and aggressive stance, which is further accentuated by its Mass-Forward and Minimalist-Tail design and raked-high tail. To create the best motorcycle under 3 lakh, that provides ultimate control on the tracks as well as the streets, it took rigorous testing and innumerable laps on the racetrack, and key inputs from the TVS Racing Team. Available under 3 lakh, this sports bike is undoubtedly a winner, not only on the racetrack but in the race to a technologically advanced future as well, especially boasting of features like the SmartXonnect-enabled Multi-Information Race Computer.
TVS Built to Order (BTO)
The latest Apache RR310 is the first machine to be launched under TVS Built to Order. Buyers can choose from two pre-defined customisable performance kits, or they can use a combination of both to craft their own ultimate track weapon.
● The Dynamic Kit: This kit has been crafted for those who enjoy getting off the beaten track. With a rear monoshock and adjustable front suspension and a brass-coated drive chain, the dynamic kit ensures superior performance delivery, regardless of the terrain.
● The Race Kit: This kit boasts of an aggressive racing stance with its lower set handlebars and aerodynamic silhouette, which facilitate ease in taking tighter corners, reaching higher speeds, and ensuring a superior grip.
The TVS Apache RR310 is the best bike under 3 lakh that has been designed to tame the streets of the urban jungle with the same ease, power, and control that it provides while blazing across the racetrack. Now, with advanced segment-first features and customisation options, the bike has become even more desirable than ever before.