The "#TVSMotorCycleLoveStory" Contest, henceforth referred to as the "Contest", is a contest sponsored and administered by TVS Motor Company, P.B. No. 4, Harita, Hosur – 635 109, Tamil Nadu, India (hereinafter referred to as “TVSM”) on TVS Motor Company’s Facebook page and promoted across other social media channels – Twitter and Instagram.
The Contest will be held in the period between 14.07.2017 - 25.07.2017. TVSM will declare the winner on 26.07.2017. The winner will be determined from the participants who send entries to TVS Motor Company on its Facebook and Instagram Page.
The following are the Terms & Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “T&C”) shall govern the Contest:
Contest – Rules & Regulations
- The contest shall begin at 12:00 pm on July 14, 2017 and end at 12:00 pm on July 26, 2017
- The results will be announced on July 26, 2017 at 5:00 pm
All participants must ensure completion of the following steps to successfully take part in the Contest:
- Contestants to answer 1(one) question or more out of 5(five) via the mentioned mail id in the post caption on the day the question is asked on all the TVS Motor Company social media accounts.
- Contestants to share entries to email@example.com
- Contestants must use the hashtag #TVSMotorCycleLoveStory in the response.
- Contestants must follow TVS Motor Company on at least two of the social channels: Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Contestants are required to share the entries with a TVS Motorcycle or a scooter. No other brand apart from TVS will be considered for evaluation.
Eligibility Criteria for Participants
- The Contest is open to all residents of India except the employees and the family members of TVSM, its associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors /executing agencies and their associate companies
- Minors are not allowed to participate in this Contest. To be eligible, you must be (a) a legal resident of India and (b) at least 18 years old as of July 14, 2017
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to be eligible for this Contest
- The Contest is open from 12:00 pm on July 14, 2017 to 12:00 pm on July 26, 2017 only on all the social media handles of TVS Motor Company.
- Entries will be judged by the TVS Motor Company’s social media team. There will be 3(Three) winners to be declared from the participants.
- The decision of TVSM would be final and binding on all the participants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any of the decisions
- The winners will be announced on 26 July, 2017 at 5:00 pm.
- Prize for 1st (first) Winner will (in total) consist of 2 (two) TVSM Giveaways, namely 2 (two) Helmets worth approximately 5000-6000 INR each. Prize for 2nd (second) winner (first runner-up) will (in total) consist of 2 (two) TVSM Giveaways, namely a pair of gloves worth approximately 5000-6000 INR and a petrol top up card worth 2000 INR. Prize for 3rd (third) winner (second runner-up) will (in total) consist of 1 (One) petrol top up card worth 1000 INR.
- The prize confirmation will be announced on the Facebook page. The winner has to contact TVS Motor Company through the details provided by him/her in Facebook. He/She will be eligible to receive the prize after proving the credentials.
- The prize won by the winner is not transferrable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at TVSM’s discretion.
- The winner will be solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws and any other costs, expenses and fees associated with accepting and receiving the prize. In the event any tax withholding is required by law for any prize, the winners authorize Sponsor to make the corresponding deduction.
Responsibility and Disclaimers
- Any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content must not be shared within the entry.
- TVSM is not responsible for misspellings, typographical errors, or other issues that may affect its ability to locate a purported entry post using a search to find eligible entries
- TVSM may not be able to view purported entry posts, receive or send communications, or otherwise detect participation from or interact with entrants who have settings on Facebook that make their updates, Comments, posts or Communications private, protected or otherwise limited due to the way Facebook operates its services
- TVSM does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants
- TVS Motor Company reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/ or the T&C. However, any changes to the T&C, will be updated/ posted on TVS Motor Company’s Facebook and Twitter account. It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves informed as per any changes in the T&C stated for this Contest
- At the time of entry and/or submission, the participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest
- TVSM shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable or inaccurate entries and/or submissions
- By participating in the Contest, the participants agree that no claim shall be asserted against TVSM, its affiliates or any of its or their directors, officers, employees or agents in respect of any damage, rights, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever that may result from their participation in the Contest and/or acceptance and enjoyment of the prizes
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social network
- Personal data provided by the participants will be used by the organizer for the purposes of: (a) verifying their identity; (b) administering the Contest and evaluating the work; (c) contacting the participants for prize collection or otherwise in connection with the Contest; and (e) achieving the intended results in connection with the transactions contemplated herein
- Personal data will be provided voluntarily by the participants through the email
- It is the organizer’s policy to protect the privacy of the participants and to respect their rights under all applicable privacy laws. Personal data collected by the organizer will not be sold, provided or transferred out of TVS Motor Company. Personal data will not be provided to third parties for direct marketing or purposes unrelated to the Contest without prior consent of the participant concerned
This T&C shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts having their jurisdiction at Hosur, Tamil Nadu shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes hereunder.
Organizer and Administrator
The contest is sponsored and administered by TVS Motor Company Ltd.