1. This contest 'Test Ride Cricket' (hereinafter referred to as Contest) is held by TVS Motor Company Limited (TVSM), the third largest automobile manufacturers in India.
2. The Contest will go live on 11th October 2023 and shall be valid till midnight of 19th November 2023.
3. By entering the contest, the Participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries received after the closing dates shall not be entertained.
5. Every participant who is a resident of India; has completed 18 years of age and have a valid driving license shall be eligible to participate in the Contest by visiting the nearest TVSM Authorised Dealership(referred to as “Participant”).
6. To participate in the Contest, the Participant shall mandatorily test ride the 'TVS Ronin' vehicle.
7. Only one entry permitted per person; entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited. TVSM reserves the right to cancel any duplicate entries and debar all such entries from the Contest at its own discretion.
8. The results declared by TVSM will be final and no further queries or complaints or questions will be entertained and TVSM is further not obliged to respond to the same.
9. There is no cash alternative, and the prize is non-transferable.
10. TVSM reserves the right to change/ modify the terms and conditions of this offer or to withdraw this offer at any point in time if circumstances arise beyond our control.
11. TVSM are not responsible for any in gift delivery delay that occurs for reasons outside our control.
12. Employees of TVSM and their relatives and business associates are not eligible to take part in this Contest.
13. TVSM shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel the Contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control. The Participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/ cancellation at the earliest.
14. TVSM is not responsible for Participant not being able to understand the contest mechanics or for his/ her interpretation of the same. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
15. TVSM shall not be liable to make any payment towards any expenses which is incurred by the participant/ winner whatsoever.
16. Participant Confirms and Acknowledges that once the answer is submitted the same cannot be withdrawn by the Participant for any reason whatsoever.
17. All answers are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by TVSM and complete compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
18. TVSM has the sole right to disqualify any entries/ participants if the same is not in compliance with the Terms and conditions herein specified or any further applicable laws, regulation/ or any policies that may be specified by TVSM.
19. The Participant winner hereby acknowledges and agrees that all costs including but not limited to road tax+ insurance+ registration + any additional expenses which may lead up to on-road price of the vehicle will be borne by the Participant winners alone and TVSM shall not be liable to bear any additional costs or taxes. The winners are also liable to pay gift tax under income tax act 1962. The Participant winners undertake deposit the same with designated TVSM Authorised Dealership at the time of claiming the prize.
20. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a Partnership or Agency between participants and TVSM and Participants shall have no authority to bind TVSM in any manner whatsoever.
21. TVSM accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or any Third Parties.
22. In no event TVSM shall be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Contest, its services under this Terms and Conditions (however arising, including negligence). TVSM shall not be responsible for any Product or Service liability of any kind.
23. Participants/winner of the Contest agrees to the use of their name, photograph in any post-prize-winning publicity programmes and claim no Infringement of Copyrights or any kind of Intellectual Property Rights belonging to the Participants and also undertake to indemnify TVSM, its Directors, Officers, Employees, etc. on the happening of such an Event (including without limitation cost of Attorney, Legal Charges etc.) on full indemnity basis.
25. The information is deemed to be voluntarily supplied during the course of Participation and personal information provided by the Participants will be deemed as non-confidential, which hereby discharges all obligations of confidentiality. TVSM shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to Third Parties without limitation.
26. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this terms and conditions and any circumstances whatsoever, TVSM shall not be liable for any incidental, ancillary, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages including but not limited to lost profits or injury or death while participating in the Contest, during test rides, whether in contract or based on any theory of liability.
27. If the operation of the contest (including without limitation the operation of the internet/ telephone system) or the contest is prevented by Force Majeure event, TVSM may cancel all or any part of the contest without any liability to any person whatsoever.
28. The winners of the Contest will be announced on 30th November 2023. The winners shall claim their prize after 1st January 2024 – 15th January 2024 from the dealership where the test ride was taken and shall complete all formalities connected with the claiming of the prize.
29. Any disputes, issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest, the terms and conditions, rights and obligations of the participants shall be referred to arbitration of a sole arbitrator to be nominated by the MCCI Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation Centre (MAMC), The Madras Chamber of Commerce and Industry, ‘Karumuttu Centre’, First Floor, No. 634, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai – 600 035, at the request of the authorised signatory of either TVSM or the participant, as the case may be, and such arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, or its statutory amendments, and in accordance with the MAMC’s Rules of Arbitration and Conciliation or its amendments, in English language, and the seat of arbitration shall be in Chennai; the venue of arbitration shall be as per the choice of the MAMC-appointed arbitrator. The Award passed by the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the Parties.
30. The Contest and terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts of Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter arising out of the Contest or the terms and conditions.
31. The Participants can reach out to email@example.com, in the event of any issues relating to participation in the Contest.