Anticipating the needs of the customers in order to leverage innovation that brings out the best of mobility solutions has always been a prime focus for TVS Motor, and a key driver that has led to the launch of Jupiter 125. Also known as the scooter that has the highest-in-segment mileage, the TVS Jupiter 125 continues to be the preferred option for Indian scooter buyers.
Here’s all that you need to know about it: -
1) The Contemporary LookTVS Jupiter was launched in 2013, and since then, has created an unassailable position as the most affordable scooter in India. Revamped for 2022, TVS Jupiter 125 retains the silhouette of the original design. With that said, the all-new features like an LED headlight, signature front light guides, diamond-cut alloy wheels, partial chrome mirrors, and chrome highlights have been artfully integrated into the design, giving the scooter makes has a distinct character of its own.
2) PerformanceTVS Jupiter has always had a segment-first approach when it comes to the innovations it has on offer. While the TVS Jupiter has a standard fuel tank capacity of 5.1 Ltrs, what is making news is the fuel efficiency it delivers with its new, powerful 125 CC engine with ETFi technology. The engine has been fine-tuned for responsive and fuel-efficient performance which ensures the scooter has the highest mileage and quickest pickup in the segment. The scooter generates a maximum power of 6 kW @ 6500 rpm and a maximum torque of 10.5 Nm @ 4500 rpm.
3) Utmost ComfortThe TVS Jupiter is good for long rides as well as for the daily commute as it comes with a number of features that ensure the best in comfort and convenience. The design and ergonomics are comfort-oriented with the longest flat seat in the segment, optimum seat height for easy ground reach, advanced telescopic suspension, and adjustable rear shocks. The convenience quotient is taken care of by the external fuel-filling lid that is located in the front, the all-in-one lock and mobile charger, and an advance digital speedometer. Such practical features make the TVS Jupiter worth buying for modern two-wheeler buyers.
4) The Sheer SpaceOne of the biggest highlights that make the TVS Jupiter 125 more than worth buying is the amount of space this latest scooter has on offer. The scooter comes with the biggest yet under-seat storage of 33 L that can not only fit one but two helmets comfortably. Other highlights include ample front leg space and a 2L glove box that help ensure you can carry all you need, every time.
5) Enhanced SafetyAnother aspect that makes the TVS Jupiter good for long drives is a range of advanced features to keep you safe no matter where you are headed. The scooter boasts of a MetalMAXX body that utilises maximum metal in all impact areas for extra durability. Then, the LED light guide tail lamp comes with a first-in-industry grabrail reflector to improve night-time vehicle visibility from the rear. The scooter also has a side stand indicator that warns you in case the side stand is still engaged, while an engine inhibitor prevents the engine from starting until the stand is disengaged. Apart from the indicators, the scooter also includes a pass-by switch for overtaking and a disc brake with Sync Braking Technology for ride safety.
Equipped with everything the modern Indian buyer needs and much more, the TVS Jupiter 125 not only meets but exceeds the demands of the market!